· Work with stakeholders to gather requirements.
· Write BRD and Functional Specifications for various Model development/enhancement in Trade Surveillance domain.
· Work and co-ordinate with offshore teams.
· Coordinate and work closely with the PM on the Project Management process through all phases of the project life cycle.
· Coordinate with BAs on tasks and consolidate the overall status on multiple projects.
· Setup JAD session with the developers and relevant stakeholders
· Analyze and document user requirements and determine systems needs
· Perform data analysis on source data and reporting data in support of existing and/or new business requirements
· Test new/enhanced surveillance scenarios and “de-bug” with developers
· Provide Technical Documentation as needed
· Develop UAT test plan and test scripts for users to perform
· Coordinate UAT with required stakeholders and hold status meetings to assess progress
· Provide functional support for new releases and liaise with developers as needed.
· Work on multiple projects and respect aggressive schedule
· Work in a fast paced environment. Support may include extra hours, nights and weekends.
· Project management skills at large scale projects preferably in Compliance (Capital Markets).
· Strong written communication skills in front office setting
Experience with conducting detailed business and operational analysis enhancement.
· Experience with Front Office traders and IT and Operation Teams. MO or Operations experience in Equities, Fixed Income, or Commodities a plus
· Knowledge and experience in regulatory reporting field
· Strong knowledge of Capital Markets (Commodities, Equities, or Fixed Income) products and processes
· Strong knowledge of Capital Markets regulatory environment pertaining to trades / orders
· Experience with compiling detailed documentation that supports business analysis
· Project Management experience to run various work packages
· Strong SQL skills (Oracle, or SQL Server)
· Ability to work well in a complex Financial Services organization
· Knowledge of Actimize Trade Surveillance and Trade Blotters is a plus
· Basic understanding of project lifecycle stages – Requirements Gathering to Post Implementation
· Ability to manage conflicting requests on time in a continually fast moving environment
· Must be a self-starter with attention to detail