Required Qualifications / Skills
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience required.
– Proven experience in architecting, building and launching complex business processes
– Expertise in C#.Net 4.0 and 4.5 – Expert knowledge in SOAP and REST services (API)
– Experience with HTML and HTML5
– Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures of moderate complexity on SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
– Experience with Windows Server 2008 and 2012 R2 , IIS Server , ISAPI Filters
– Experience with ALM practices such as unit testing, branching & merging, build automation, and continuous delivery cycles (CI)
– Understanding if IIS 8x version including ISAPI Filters
– Understanding of JBoss Server in Microsoft Windows environment
– Understanding of LDAP and Group Polices
– Knowledge of HP ALM for bug/defect tracking
– Basic knowledge of Load balancing, Networking, SSL Certs,
– Basic Knowledge of Business Object Reporting
– Experience writing Perl scripts
– Ability to write detailed technical documentation Desired Skills
– Serena Business Manager (SBM)
* Form Design
* SBM and Release Control web services
– Designing and developing processes using Serena SBM Composer
– Knowledge and hands on experience in VBScript/SBM Appscript (to support voting logic and potentially other uses of SBM Appscript)
– Knowledge of software development, deployment, change and release management processes in an enterprise environment
– Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to ensure successful achievement of sprint deliverables
– Knowledge of and experience with Software Testing Principles, including TDD (Test Driven Development), Agile Methodology, and Waterfall.
– Knowledge of the Agile Scrum methodology and the various aspects such as Sprints, Stories, Tasks, Impediments, etc.
– Hands-on experience, detailed oriented analysis and deployment and ability to prioritize issues and drive progress in ambiguous situations.
– Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.