Seeking an experienced algorithmic trading Java developer to help advance its next-generation equity trading platform and systematic trading tools. You will work closely with the ETF, Derivatives and cash trading desks and quantitative strategists to design, develop, deploy and support low-latency trading engines for ETF, futures and cash. You will also help develop innovative desktop tools to control and monitor systematic trading applications, working in partnership with both quants and our timeseries database team. You will work the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment. This is a hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets, so you will also have to communicate with global colleagues.
– Expert-level core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment.
– Track record working in front-office environment with trading and quantitative strategists.
– Experience developing system for automated market making, DMA or algo trading group in liquid markets (equities, FX, liquid rates, etc.)
– Experience with low-latency messaging middleware pub/sub technologies.
– Experience building FIX protocol-based systems in Java.
– Experience in Equity linked/ Derivatives / ETF products highly desirable.
– Experience with Java/GC/Linux OS level debugging/performance tuning.
– Python or Groovy scripting
– C# / C++ / KDB knowledge would also be an advantage but is not essential.
– Java FX or Swing GUI development